The introduction of electrolyzers for the production of green hydrogen from renewable energy sources in the industrial sector would lead to a reduction of harmful emissions and substances that are released into the atmosphere.
Depending on the capacity required, the appropriate hydrogen cell for hydrogen production can be installed, and if its production exceeds the needs of the sector, the remaining quantities can be stored or delivered to other types of sectors and end users in need.
The future and timely commissioning of electrolyzers for the production of green hydrogen in the sectors that have the greatest negative impact on the climate will help achieve the Green Deal envisaged by the EU to achieve zero net emissions by 2050, and the Balkan countries to be a competitive and unchanging factor in its production.
- MetallurgyMining and processing of metals
- Chemical industrySynthesis and transformation
- Oil refineriesReduction of harmful emissions
- Power unitsIncreased productivity
- Production unitsAutomation and optimization
- RES infrastructureRenewable energy sources