On March 29, 2022, the Balkan Hydrogen Cluster Association had the honor and pleasure to invite, organize and hold a seminar / webinar for its members and partners on “Prospects and opportunities for integration of hydrogen and other RES technologies. Financial opportunities for the implementation of energy efficiency projects”.
The event was held online in an electronic environment. Topics covered during the seminar were European policy for the promotion of green energy and renewable energy sources. Objectives of the European Green Deal – opportunities and prospects for achieving energy efficiency, decarbonisation and autonomy. Experts from the highest level discussed financial mechanisms for the implementation of projects in the field of energy efficiency – leasing, loans, funds, bonds and other financial mechanisms.
The forum was attended by participants, guests and youth organizations, representatives of the public and private sectors in the Republic of Bulgaria. The event was supported by the international leader in the production of ceramics Termal Seramik, with which the Balkan Hydrogen Cluster strengthens its position as a leading factor in promoting the use and development of hydrogen technologies as renewable energy sources, towards energy efficiency and independence on the territory of the Balkan Peninsula.
Guest speakers at the event were:
- Mr. Vasimir Radulov – Founder and member of the Balkan Hydrogen Cluster;
- Mr. Ruslan Veys – Coordinator of the Balkan Hydrogen Cluster;
- Mr. Eng. Dragomir Ivanov – Chairman and member of the Balkan Hydrogen Cluster, Manager of Green Innovation Ltd.;
- Mr. Petar Hristov – Chairman of the Balkan Hydrogen Cluster;
- Mr. Kamen Kolchev – Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of ELANA Financial Holding;
- Mr. Ivaylo Ivanov – Manager, D Commerce Bank JSC;
- Mrs. Emilia Bakardzhieva – Financial Expert from the group of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund.
Materials from the event can be found at the link: OVERVIEW